Ingredients (6 personas):
– olive oil
– 1 large onion in brunoise
– 2 leeks in fine slices
– 2 carrots cut into cubes
– 2 round zucchini in cubes
– 1 cup of squash in small cubes
– 3 stalks of celery with their leaves chopped
– 2 potatoes in small cubes
– 2 fresh shelled corn
– 100 gr of cooked chickpeas
– 100 gr of cooked beans (red, white or painted)
– 2 liters of homemade natural broth
– herbs (rosemary, thyme, bay leaf)
– 2 teaspoons of tomato extract
In a large pot, heat the oil and add all the vegetables in the order listed above. When the vegetables are already golden brown, add the already cooked chickpeas and beans.
Finally add the 2 liters of broth, the tomato extract and the salt. Cook until the vegetables and legumes are well cooked. It can then be served as is or it can be processed into a creamy vegetable soup.
A picture more than tasty.
Finish with bread croutons, Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Delicious!