A woman was injured after a fire in a house in Valentina Norte Rural, in Neuquen. Because of the burns, she remains hospitalized.
Commissioner Mario Pino of barracks No. 6 reported that the incident took place yesterday at an address on Peumayen streets and Catemú passage.
He pointed out that a burner that works with a carafe, is caught fire due to poor installation.
He indicated to this medium that the neighbor turned out with burns on the face and scalp.
When fire personnel arrived, the valve on the device used as heating was closed. SIEN personnel also intervened.
The house suffered material damage in a air conditioning, in a door and part of the ceiling.
Heller hospital sources told Journal BLACK RIVER that yesterday afternoon the 39-year-old woman was admitted, and that she was assisted. They indicated that she was later referred to another health institution.