BLACK RIVER RADIO It is a community that grows day by day. He accompanies you with a lot of information from 6 in the morning. We tell you all the news of the region, Patagonia and the country. You can listen to us on Fm 90.9 from Neuquén, on Fm 105.7 from Roca, from the App or at rionegro.com.ar/radio.
Find out everything that happens on the air BLACK RIVER RADIO he tuesday july 4. Listen to us:
From 6 to 8: Let’s start
“Let’s start” from 6 to 8 with Vanesa Miyar.
Today in «Let’s start» Vanessa Miyar accompanies you to start the day:
– For the second time in 4 years, the MPN and its allies rejected the appointment of Nadia Kubatov to a position in the Judiciary. The provincial deputy for the Frente de Todos, Ayelén Gutiérrez, analyzes the vote.
– From the Assembly for Human Rights of Neuquén they reject the signing of an agreement between the Municipality of Neuquén and military authorities, so that the headquarters of the Command is a tourist landmark. The president of the APDH in Neuquén, Walter Pérez, speaks.
– The councilor for the Neuquino Integrator Front, Camilo Echeverría, contributes his gaze to the debate over the opening of Sens, the dance venue where Las Palmas operated.
From 8 to 10: You on the air
“Vos al aire” with Diego Penizzotto and Daniela Parra from 8 to 10. Photo: Matias Subat
Hoy Diego Penizzotto and Daniela Parra in «You on the air» address:
– The deputy governor-elect of Neuquén, Gloria Ruiz, visits the RÍO NEGRO RADIO studio together with the candidate for mayor of Plottier for Citizen Development, Luis Bertolini. They will address the axes of management and future projects in Plottier, and the expectations for the assumption of the new provincial government: co-participation, transition, and priorities in legislative matters.
– TECHO, the social organization committed to overcoming poverty in poor neighborhoods, calls for volunteering to promote community projects in Cipolletti and Neuquén. The general director of the Neuquén – Río Negro headquarters, Tatiana Markic, is invited.
– Energy Column: The editor of Energía ON, Victoria Terzaghi, provides data on exports in Vaca Muerta, the record investments expected for this year and all the information on the inauguration of the Néstor Kirchner Gas Pipeline.
From 10 to 12: It’s time
“It’s time” with Luis Leiva and Belén Musolino, from 10 to 12. Photo: Juan Thomes
Today in “It’s time« Luis Leiva y Bethlehem Musolino They help you update the top news in the morning.
– The results of the Aprender 2022 mid-level tests were released, published by the National Ministry of Education. The Provincial Director of Statistics and Evaluation of the Neuquén Provincial Education Council, Gonzalo Heffesse, analyzes the results obtained.
– In Regina, 25 electric street crossings were stolen in one early morning. He speaks with RÍO NEGRO RADIO Leonardo Mauritsh, head of Edersa’s Electrical Distribution Department.
– Luis Di Giacomo, current national deputy, seeks to renew his bench by heading the list of Juntos Somos Río Negro. The pre-candidate analyzes the national and regional political scenario for the PASO.
From 12 to 14: Between nets
“Entre Redes” with Diego Rodríguez and Cristian D’Amico from 12 to 14. Photo: Juan Thomes
Cristian D’Amico and Diego Rodríguez do «Between networks» and they lend you a hand to get through the early hours of the afternoon:
– Bruno Sepúlveda from Río Negro talks about his present in Barracas Central, after defeating River on the second day of the 22nd date of the Professional Soccer League.
We like to know your opinion, write us by Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You can also leave your voice message at 299 634-5635.
Listen to us on FM 90.9 from Neuquén, on FM 105.7 from Roca, on rionegro.com.ar/radio or on our App.