The National Social Security Administration continues during this week with the payment for retirees of the Complementary Annual Salary (SAC) or half a Christmas bonus for June 2023.
This group also accesses other benefits. For example, the ANSES loans for retirees, through which you can request $240,000 only by presenting ID.
ANSES bonus for retirees
The benefit corresponds to:
– Retirees and pensioners
– Holders of the Universal Pension for the Elderly (PUAM)
– Holders of Non-Contributory Pensions (PNC)
Bonus amount for June 2023
To collect the entire bonus, that is, $15,000 in June, it is necessary to have income that does not exceed the minimum amount. Those who charge more Up to two minimum salaries will have access to a lower bonus that reaches $5,000.
Check when you collect the bonus 2023
Retirees and pensioners are the ANSES holders who receive a Christmas bonussince benefits such as the Universal Child Allowance (AUH) or the Universal Pregnancy Allowance (AUE) They do not have this amount.
The Complementary Annual Salary is paid at two times during the year: the first installment of the Christmas bonus is credited with the assets of June and the second, with the assets of December. The extra amount is equivalent to half of the highest salary received in the last semester.
Christmas bonus amount for retirees and pensioners
He Christmas bonus must be calculated ttaking into account half of June’s credit, which is the highest of the semester for having an increase of 20.92%. With the increase, the minimum credit is placed at $70,938, so the Christmas bonus will be $35,469.
Collection dates remaining in June
Retirees and pensioners with minimum income:
– Documents ending in 7: Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
– Documents ending in 8: Thursday, June 22, 2023.
– Documents ending in 9: Friday, June 23, 2023.
Retirees and pensioners who receive more than a minimum salary:
– Documents ending in 0 and 1: Monday, June 26, 2023.
– Documents ending in 2 and 3: Tuesday, June 27, 2023.
– Documents ending in 4 and 5: Wednesday, June 28, 2023.
– Documents ending in 6 and 7: Thursday, June 29, 2023.
– Documents ending in 8 and 9: Friday, June 30, 2023.